Leothon Recycle AI powered by Microsoft & Polpharma - Recruitment task - rejestracja dla Partnerów
Due date: 2020-05-22 16:00:00 +0200
Choose max 2 task/challenges, which you would like to develop in details during Leothon and work out a preliminary idea to solve them. One idea for each task. Developed initial ideas for solutions must actively use available technologies and the potential of broadly understood digital.
Task 1. Digitization of waste management processes
Goal: Improving waste management processes, including ongoing monitoring of compliance with legal requirements.
- Automation of non-municipal waste recording processes in the API Plant warehouse.
- Keeping records of waste, including alerts about the possible exceeding of the amount of waste generated, storage time, exporting specific data to Excel (e.g. waste code, name, proper name, date quantity, protocol number), etc. Filling additional requirements when transferring waste. Migration of data on product and packaging disposal.
- System integration with the national BDO system - generating and handling waste transfer cards, waste records.
- Monitoring the amount of waste generated in accordance with the limits in the integrated permit. Exporting specific data to Excel (e.g. waste code, name, proper name, quantity date, protocol number). External access for selected companies within a specified scope.
Task 2. Monitoring the state of the natural environment
Goal: Improving the process of monitoring the natural environment, including ongoing monitoring of compliance with legal requirements.
Measurement schedule containing measurement results for locations in Poland:
- Alerts on the need to perform a measurement with escalation.
- Alerts on identified violations.
- Aggregation of results (average, minimum, maximum, trends ...) (sewage treatment plant, daily, external, laboratory).
- The analysis results come from the internal laboratory and from external laboratories. The schedule has about 900 items.
Task 3. Segregation of municipal waste
Goal: Education in the field of municipal waste segregation and compliance with legal requirements.
Preparation of innovations that will support the segregation of municipal waste at home and at work, taking into account the location: home, group location.
Task 4. Calculation of the carbon footprint for the product
Goal: Monitoring the environmental impact of individual products, which will allow setting directions for actions that limit their impact on the environment.
Product carbon footprint - total sum of greenhouse gas emissions caused directly or indirectly by the person, organization, event or product expressed in CO2 equivalent. Integration of data from Polpharma systems and external databases, necessary to calculate the carbon footprint of individual products.
You have 7 days to solve the recruitment task, deadline on May 18 at 23:59
Present the solution using:
1) Idea name,
2) short description (2-3 sentences) of what the idea is,
3) Table 5W + 1H containing: Who - who is the recipient / user of the solution?, When - when does the solution work, when does it not work, are there time restrictions on the operation?, Where - where the idea applies geographically, where it will not , are there any restrictions on the place, geographical space? How - in a few points a little more details about how the solution works, how it is used, how are the restrictions, what is needed to use it, etc.? and Why - why did you decide on this particular task and why do you think that your idea addresses it in the right way (which in your opinion is the strongest side of the idea presented).
Write down your answers in ONE PDF file in accordance with the attached form. If you applied as a team, remember everyone in the team must submit a recruitment task even if it is done in teams. Don't forget to provide your team's name in the challenge (only if you applied as a team).
Name of PDF file:
for TEAMS: “team’s name”
for INDIVIDUALS: “name and surname”
You’ll be informed about the results on May 22th (Friday). You’ll receive all information regarding Leothon then.
Stay updated, join our Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/538734780336299/ and MS Teams group code: xiw1w8s.
Good luck and hopefully see you during Leothon :)
Leothon Recycle AI powered by Microsoft & Polpharma
Due date: 2020-05-26 13:00:00 +0200
During the main part of the competition Leothon Recycle AI powered by Microsoft and Polpharma, each team has a task for the selected issue (if you answered two during the recruitment task, it will be assigned to you by us). Teams have to complete:
The first part is to develop assumptions in the conceptual and business dimension:
1. Description of the solution idea
2. Value Proposition Canvas (VPC)
The second part of creating the initial prototype:
1. Creating the Future User Journey
2. Board creation of User Flow based on Future User Journey
3. Preparation of mock-ups and / or working prototype of the designed solution (preparation of mock-ups can be in any form, they can be wireframe mockups or clickable mockups made e.g. in InVision). Depending on what the idea is. Working prototype if created - the technology of the solution is optional.
The third part is to create a communication dimension:
1. Creating a scheme of tools and forms of communication, a developed solution for a key target group for a given task. In the form of a simple table containing the type of communication tool, its role and possibly initial creative ideas.
Deadline submitting work reports by 1:00 pm on 26th May by submitting to this platform https://leothon.kozminskihub.com/.
In addition, each team must prepare a short presentation (max 10 slides + max 3 min., if only mockups. Max 6 min. if presentation with a working prototype.
The final presentation should include:
1. Assumptions for solving the problem, what it consists in - the most important functionalities
2. Communication assumptions
3. Presentation of the mockups or possibly presentation of a working prototype (then without the presentation of the mockups)
(The team can change the order of presentation)
Please the report send the solution in PDF format, name of file is your team name, please use the file from the attached files.
Leothon Online is a platform of tomorrow, designed for students and sponsors both. The process is very simple. Once the new challenge is established you can join it. The next step is to read all the attached documents and start working on your solution. Remember that your time is limited. To make sure you do not miss the possibility of uploading you creative solution we designed a clock, informing you how much time is left. Once the proccess is finished, you wait for the results established via email.
Have a great time on our platform !
Your challenge will be undertaken by creative teams, coordinated by a group of mentors.
Cooperation with experienced group of mentors and advisors.
Win the challenge and collect your reward.
An external view will speed up the development of your company.
You will get an innovative solution for your challenges.
Acquiring more and more experience by solving challenges from many industries.
If have you any questions, write us!